PHASE 2: COURTYARD FOR FREE SPEECH
SUBMISSION & DEADLINE
DESIGN CHALLENGE DETAILS
The BUILT THAT PARK! Design Challenge consists of four distinct Design Phases
- Phase 1 - International Pier (submission deadline April 15, 2021)
- Phase 2 - Courtyard for Free Speech (submission deadline May 15, 2021)
- Phase 3 - The Boardwalk (submission deadline June 15, 2021)
- Phase 4 - The Historic Bullring (submission deadline July 15, 2021)
With four Registration Categories
- Individual Design Professional ($50 per submission)
- Design Professional Team ($100 per submission)
- Individual Student ($30 per submission)
- Student Team ($60 per submission)
You may register for as many phases as you wish, and you may submit multiple designs for any or all phases.
Each design submission requires one registration. You must register seperately for each Phase.
Once registered, you will recieve a confirmation and receipt with instructions for uploading your submission.
You may also devise your own strategy. If you have an overall design you’d like to present that incorporates all four phases, you may include that in your final submission on a separate drawing. We are welcoming of overall designs; however, all judging will be specific to the four Design Phases.
The BUILD THAT PARK! Design Challenge will culminate in cross-border exhibitions of selected submissions in August 2021 as part of the Friendship Park 50th Anniversary Observance.
- Professional Submission$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Student Submission$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Professional Team Submission$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- Student Team Submission$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0